New Optical Bay Hard Drive Caddy for Toshiba Satellite c855-1rl Laptop - Sata to Sata
2nd HDD/SSD Hard Disk Drive Bay Caddy Adapter for Toshiba Satellite c855-1rl - Satellite c855-1rl Optical Drive Bay Caddy - Support 2.5" / Sata hard drives
This new toshiba satellite c855-1rl hard drive caddy to optical bay adapter allows you to replace your cd/dvd drive with an additional hard drive to instantly add more storage space to your laptop. Additional screws are provided for a more custom fit. This toshiba Satellite c855-1rl 2nd hard disk drive Hdd Bay Caddy Adapter is a good working adapter and is Guaranteed. This is not original product, but it has 100% original/genuine quality.
Toshiba Satellite c855-1rl 2nd Hard Drive Caddy Features:
- This is a Optical Bay Hard Drive Adapter Caddy for toshiba satellite c855-1rl. Replace your Toshiba Satellite c855-1rl Optical Drive
- Fast & Reliable connection in laptop, no cables/PSU/software driver needed
- DVD Caddy replacement HDD, Plug & Play
- Machine Interface: Sata
- HDD Interface: Sata
- Uses 2.5 inch Sata hard drives.
- Supports SATA laptop hard drive or SSD max. 1TB (1,000GB)
- Supports SATA I Sata II and Sata III(max. 6gbps)
- Package included: 1 X Toshiba Satellite c855-1rl 2nd Hard Drive Adapter/caddy (Screws Included)
- Warranty: 1 year warranty, 30 days money back
Pls note:we only send you this caddy coming with a flat/standard faceplate,so maybe you need to remove your original dvd drive's faceplate to the caddy for proper working,any other accessories like as Bracket will not included.
If you are not sure this will work for your Toshiba Satellite c855-1rl notebook, please email the dvd model number, which you could see in the control panel-->system-->hardward-->device manger-->dvd rom, you should be able to see the model number listed. and I will let you know which one to use and buy.
How to add a second hard drive to your laptop with our Toshiba Satellite c855-1rl Optical Bay Hard Drive caddy?
- Step 1: Install the hard drive in the Toshiba Satellite c855-1rl 2nd hard drive caddy.
- Step 2 - Turn the Satellite c855-1rl 2nd hard drive caddy over and secure the hard drive to the bottom of the caddy with the four drive screws provided.
- Step 3 - Replace the top cover of the toshiba Satellite c855-1rl 2nd hard drive adapter and secure with the screws provided.
- Step 4 - Turn laptop over. Most laptops have a screw that secures the CD/DVD drive into the drive bay. Consult your Owner's Manual for the location of this screw, and remove. After removal of the screw, you will be able to slide the CD/DVD drive out of the drive bay. TIP: if you are having difficulty pulling the CD/DVD drive out, use the edge of a plastic credit cart to help loosen the drive.
- Step 5 - Most CD/DVD drives will have a small bracket attached to the back of the drive. Remove the bracket (oftentimes these are secured with two screws). This small metal bracket will be transfered to the caddy.
- Step 6 - Attach the small bracket you just removed from the CD/DVD drive to the Toshiba Satellite c855-1rl 2nd HDD/SSD Hard Drive Caddy Enclosure.
- Step 7 - Insert 2nd hdd hard drive caddy into laptop and secure at the bottom with the screw that came with the laptop.