hp pavilion 15-n267sa 2nd optical bay hard drive caddy replaces the optical drive.
2nd HDD/SSD Hard Disk Drive Bay Caddy Adapter for Hp Pavilion 15-n267sa - Pavilion 15-n267sa Optical Drive Bay Caddy - Support 2.5" Sata hard drives
The Hp Pavilion 15-n267sa 2nd Hard Disk Drive Adapter gives you maximum storage flexibility enabling you to add a second hard disk drive. This hp Pavilion 15-n267sa 2nd hard disk drive Hdd Bay Caddy Adapter is a good working adapter and is Guaranteed. This is not original product, but it has 100% original/genuine quality.
Hp Pavilion 15-n267sa 2nd Hard Drive Caddy Features:
- This is a Optical Bay Hard Drive Adapter Caddy for hp pavilion 15-n267sa. Replace your Hp Pavilion 15-n267sa Optical Drive
- Fast & Reliable connection in laptop, no cables/PSU/software driver needed
- DVD Caddy replacement HDD, Plug & Play
- Machine Interface: Sata
- HDD Interface: Sata
- Uses 2.5 inch Sata hard drives.
- Dual boot, Support installation of 2nd Operating System on the 2nd HDD and boot selection.
- Supports SATA laptop hard drive or SSD max. 1TB (1,000GB)
- Supports SATA I Sata II and Sata III(max. 6gbps)
- Package included: 1 X Hp Pavilion 15-n267sa 2nd Hard Drive Adapter/caddy (Screws Included)
- Warranty: 1 year warranty, 30 days money back
Notes: Hard drive NOT included! This is bare optical drive caddy adapter. You will dismantle your optical drive's accessories including bezel(faceplate), then install them on this caddy.
If you are not sure this will work for your Hp Pavilion 15-n267sa notebook, please email the dvd model number, which you could see in the control panel-->system-->hardward-->device manger-->dvd rom, you should be able to see the model number listed. and I will let you know which one to use and buy.
How to add a second hard drive to your laptop with our Hp Pavilion 15-n267sa Optical Bay Hard Drive caddy?
- Step 1: Install the hard drive in the Hp Pavilion 15-n267sa 2nd hard drive caddy.
- Step 2 - Turn the Pavilion 15-n267sa 2nd hard drive caddy over and secure the hard drive to the bottom of the caddy with the four drive screws provided.
- Step 3 - Replace the top cover of the hp Pavilion 15-n267sa 2nd hard drive adapter and secure with the screws provided.
- Step 4 - Turn laptop over. Most laptops have a screw that secures the CD/DVD drive into the drive bay. Consult your Owner's Manual for the location of this screw, and remove. After removal of the screw, you will be able to slide the CD/DVD drive out of the drive bay. TIP: if you are having difficulty pulling the CD/DVD drive out, use the edge of a plastic credit cart to help loosen the drive.
- Step 5 - Most CD/DVD drives will have a small bracket attached to the back of the drive. Remove the bracket (oftentimes these are secured with two screws). This small metal bracket will be transfered to the caddy.
- Step 6 - Attach the small bracket you just removed from the CD/DVD drive to the Hp Pavilion 15-n267sa 2nd HDD/SSD Hard Drive Caddy Enclosure.
- Step 7 - Insert 2nd hdd hard drive caddy into laptop and secure at the bottom with the screw that came with the laptop.